This four star hotel is the central facility of marine spa complex. It is ideal for those who like to enjoy the luxury of comprehensive spa and medical facilities under one roof. The hotel has swimming pools with heated seawater, saunas, a fitness room, a health and physiotherapy centre, the Salia Spa Centre, and of course a fully functioning medical treatment centre specialising in cardio, pulmonary, respiratory, lymphatic and locomotive disorders, as well as offering treatments for sports injuries and those in post surgical recovery.
The self-service Marine Spa Restaurant offers a variety of Mediterranean-fusion dishes.
The hotel is situated less than 400 metres from the coast, where sea swimming
is enjoyed by guests and locals alike. The hotel also offers easy access to
the local towns and villages, and a wide range of tourist attractions. Please
ask upon arrival for details of events or suggestions for where to visit, how
to get there, and where to enjoy the best of the local culture and cuisine.
- The hotel has 119 pleasant, comfortable rooms.
- Single rooms have en-suite toilet and shower, hairdryer, satellite TV,
telephone, radio, mini bar and air conditioning.
- Double rooms have the same equipment as single rooms, some of them also
have a balcony or terrace.
- Double superior rooms have a bathtub, they are larger and have balcony
views of the saltpans.
- Suites have separate living and sleeping quarters.
- The hotel has a convenience store, a cocktail bar and a club area.
- In reception free WLAN support is available
* All prices are Sunshine World
Ltd's own prices and we reserve
the right to change them at any